FinderJS is a small UI component that allows you to browse tree-like data in columns, similar to the file manager in OS X.
- Data source: Array or Function (useful for asynchronous operations, e.g. calling an API).
- Stlying: Use any CSS/framework of choice, or feel free to use the example CSS (which leverages Flexbox). You can also define how items are rendered and change default classnames.
- Keyboard navigation: use arrows keys to navigate.
- Events: several events are emitted to allow for custom behavior.
- Module formats: Provided as an npm module (CommonJS), a jQuery plugin, and exported as the global finder.